20 Handy Excuses for Any Writer to Use
- My alarm never went off.
- My computer was on the fritz.
- I just don’t know where to begin.
- I was really busy but I’ll do it tomorrow.
- I forgot that it was today.
- I just want to get my head around the idea.
- I want to do more research.
- I just want to make it a little better before I start.
- I don’t know how to do it.
- I don’t know how to structure it.
- I don’t have the time.
- I don’t have the money.
- I am too old.
- I am too young.
- I need more experience.
- I have to work.
- I’m scared.
- I don’t want to be laughed at.
- I don’t want to be a failure.
- I’m not any good.
How many excuses will it take? If this is what you really dream about doing, then why aren’t you doing it?