Welcome new subscribers, and a big thanks to those who bought a paid membership. Your kindness helps keep the lights on around here.
Here are my five things for the week:
- Because I never felt I explained it well enough, I did a deeper dive into why I'm doing a story a day, and my reflection on the first week. Also, I liked most of my stories this week, but I'm going to give Waiting some extra love because of the relationship in it.
- A video on why you should stop using Times New Roman from a research perspective.
- Eunoia is a dictionary of words that don't translate.
- This article on disgusting food is more than it first appears. At first, I thought it was just about food, but then it grew into something more about prejudice and racism. It's long but worth the read.
- Lastly, this 18 second video made me smile.
That's it for this week.
If you like what I do, please share my website with your friends and family, or become a patron.
David Gane Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.