Trying my best
Sharing my thoughts on collaboration, as well as a list of common misconceptions.
Hello everyone. Another week and another seven stories written (despite almost forgetting to do it completely on Tuesday!). Here are the five things I'm sharing:
- This week, I went a little too far with my idea of doughnut hole collaboration by writing two pieces: Upping My Collaboration Game and More thoughts on collaboration.
- I'm not sure what my favourite ones were, but I like working with my kids on The Whooping Crane and A Visitor in the House. Also, I'm happy to see Waiting still has the most individual views according to my analytics.
- I've been working my way through my very long list of articles to read. The ones I've talked about/considered this week have been Beyond the Guilt Tax by Sumana Roy and The Crystal Hunters of Chamonix.
- Oda is a company that does two things: crafts beautiful wood speakers, and broadcasts live performances and other sound events through them. It's unique and special, and that's why I'm sharing it.
- This list of common misconceptions is fascinating and illuminating.
That's it for the week. Thank you for reading.
If you like what I do, please help it grow by sharing it with your friends and family, or by becoming a patron.
David Gane Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.