Happy Friday! Here are the 5 things I'm sharing this week.
- On Monday, I checked off something from my summer bucket list and walked 35 kilometres to a neighbouring town.
- I also offered my first Monday meet-up: Do you have any writing-related projects planned for the summer? If you haven't responded, I'd love to hear from you.
- This essay from Shreyas Hariharan has been on my mind: "Any creation is an act of tapping a tuning fork and seeing who resonates. Creation is the risk. Resonance is the reward."
- James Clear on the Myth and Magic of Deliberate Practice: "If you can’t win by being better, then win by being different."
- I recently discovered Neil Pasticha and his new podcast 3 Books, where he has conversations with influential people about their three most formative books.
That's it! If you liked it, please let me know in the comments, or share it with your friends or family. It is because of you this newsletter continues to grow.
If you want to support my writing or this newsletter, please consider becoming a patron.
Have a great day.