Bits & Pieces
- Scene progression seems to be a challenging concept for students to understand, so I used this video from Robot Chicken to help explain it.
- Although I feel like the book is a backwards approach to writing (reverse engineering good writing), Lajos Egri's book The Art of Dramatic Writing is a handy resource to start thinking about scene progression.
- Indie book sellers thriving during COVID.
- Rain and ocean sounds.
- From the Monterey Aquarium: 10 Hours of Bioluminesence + Ocean Sounds | One Hour of Sea Otter Moms + LoFi - Krill Radio
- I love Ted Lasso but I didn't realize it was based on a commercial.
- As well, my other favourite COVID viewing has been Orphan Black, Queen's Gambit, and The Expanse (although this has tainted it).
- Empty Mall Music
- This interview style