For the first time in a long time, the writing on Book 4 is rolling quite smoothly. Some simple rules I've learned to apply as when I get stuck on the work:
- Remember: You have it in you to be creative. It's only fear that gets in our way.
- Freewrite the problem until you find your solution.
- Take a walk with the story problem in mind. Usually by the end, it'll be solved.
- If the scene or moment isn't working, maybe it shouldn't be there.
- Instead of searching for the idea, review what has come before and reincorporate it.
Bits & Pieces
- After a tweet yesterday ("your last text is the title of your autobiography"), I had some fun. To that end, I used Canva to create the mockups.