Writing can be a daunting task. Thankfully, many authors have shared the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
Here are five links to writing advice from professionals to help you get your work done.
- Hopefully, you’ll find something in this list of 281 tips collected by Matt Rudnitsky to guide your writing.
- Derek Sivers has a simple suggestion to cut out everything that’s not surprising.
- Janet Fitch offers 10 rules for writers.
- John August tells you how to write a scene.
- And finally, here is a two-part collection (part 1 | part 2) of advice from writing greats.
That’s it! Good luck with the work.
Have a great day.
David Gane Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.