Today is the final day of my first year of daily writing. There's been challenges, fails, and wins, and overall, I'm happy with what I did. So what are my plans going forward:
- Keep writing. I enjoy doing this daily, and I'm not ready to quit.
- Accept writing on here daily may only be a hobby (and that's okay).
- Quick, tight, short posts!
- Continue to explore my voice.
- Continue exploring my voice in both my blog and my newsletter.
- Continue to grow my coaching business. (I only realized I should have discussed this during my week-long reflection.)
- Freshen up the coaching page. Tighter, sharper, more focused.
- Maybe get some engagement....? 🤷♂️
- Be grateful and happy for the opportunity to post on my little corner of the internet.
Did I miss anything? Slap that comment button and tell me below.
Thank you to everyone who has given this blog a chance and read a few posts or stories. As #9 says, I'm always grateful and happy when you visit.
David Gane Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.