An archive of interviews and appearances I've had.
- May 25, 2020 — I was interviewed by my writing partner Angie Counios for her blog.
- May 21, 2020 — Creative Isolation: Author David Gane thinking about contribution during COVID-19 — my interview by Ashley Martin for the Regina Leader Post
- May 8, 2020 — Behind the Couch — My talk with Katie Hagaman and Sean McMahon , where we talked about screenwriting (seems like a common theme this week); golf (no clue!); and my new favourite show; The Expanse. Warning: Bad Language on this one.
- May 6, 2020 — YQR Reel Talk Ep. 16: Counios & Gane — Angie and I were interviewed by the wonderful Sara Pitman about our process, our books, our screenplays, and future projects (one of which had secretly been this website).
- January 28, 2020 — The Novel Idea Society book club — My radio interview on Blue Sky with Garth Materie. Listen for me around the 45 minute mark.
- January 22, 2020 — We got a mention on Creative Saskatchewan's website.
- October 12, 2019 — Billings Public Library did a Facebook Live interview with Angie and me.
- September 24, 2019 — Sask Books had Angie and me in for a Facebook Live event for Saskatchewan Book Publishing Week.
- April 2019 – April 2020 — Writer's Row
- March 17, 2019 — Angie and I had an interview with the Carillon from the University of Regina
- April 13, 2018 — Angie and I appeared on CTV Morning Live
- April 10, 2018 — Angie and I appeared on CTV News at Noon
- May 1, 2017 — Angie and I did an interview for the Regina Leader Post
- April 27, 2017 — Angie and I did an interview for CTV News at Noon
Along Comes a Wolfe’s strengths lie in its well-drawn protagonists, but it also shines in illuminating the feeling of a teenager’s world of innocence and security being transformed into an adult world of secrets and danger.
The pages turned and burned until the end. Then we wanted more.
— Terry Fallis, award-winning author of Best Laid Plans; Suzannah Showler, author of Thing; Caroline Vu, author of Palawan Story
That tight, terse combination of fear and fun works, as does the collaboration of the writers who produced it.
Prairie Books NOW Issue 75, Fall/Winter 2019/20